The Pro-Life Generation is moving from campus to computer while practicing “social distancing,” and so is our T.A.L.K. Challenge!
There are plenty of ways to continue the abortion conversation from home. You can call, text, email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, and more. Social movements of the past didn’t have this privilege, and we plan on taking advantage of this amazing opportunity to change minds, stand up, and keep fighting.
LET’S START BY DEFINING A DIGITAL CONVERSATION.
Put simply, we ask that students have four back and forth interactions whether online, texting, speaking, etc. This can look like:
1) You post a pro-life social media graphic.
2) Someone with a different opinion comments.
3) You kindly address their concern.
4) They respond back.
HERE’S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF AN ONLINE CONVERSATION:
Free Social Media Graphics
SAY IT IN LESS WORDS OR BE INSTAGRAM-READY WITH SOCIAL MEDIA GRAPHICS.
Looking for more? Visit SFLA Headquarters, our free student resource website, to download 40+ categorized shareable images in the Resource Library. They even come with sample captions!
Shareable Facebook Posts
To make starting conversations easy, you can simply share SFLA Facebook Posts. Here are some of our recent Facebook favorites:
- Abortion is war against the preborn social media graphic.
- A conversation with Charlotte Pence about talking to pro-choice friends.
- Ways to stay involved during the Coronavirus.
- Joe Biden promotes abortion graphic.
- A young lady holding a sign that reads “real feminists reject abortion.”
- This Stephanie Gray video on apologetics.
- This Camille Pauley apologetics video on how to respond to difficult situations.
- This educational video about the human heartbeat.
- This video where a doctor explains that abortion is NEVER medically necessary.