The Pro-Life Generation is moving from campus to computer while practicing “social distancing,” and so is our T.A.L.K. Challenge!
There are plenty of ways to continue the abortion conversation from home. You can call, text, email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tik Tok, and more. Social movements of the past didn’t have this privilege, and we plan on taking advantage of this amazing opportunity to change minds, stand up, and keep fighting.
LET’S START BY DEFINING A DIGITAL CONVERSATION.
Put simply, we ask that students have four back and forth interactions whether online, texting, speaking, etc. This can look like:
1) You post a pro-life social media graphic.
2) Someone with a different opinion comments.
3) You kindly address their concern.
4) They respond back.
HERE’S ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF AN ONLINE CONVERSATION:
T.A.L.K. June Final Countdown Challenge
Running out of ideas for how to have pro-life dialogues? We’ve got some for you!
Each week in June, we have a different challenge for you. But you have to make sure you’re signed up! Register here and stay tuned for emails and social media posts announcing each week’s special challenge.
It’s easier than you think. You can get political by simply shining a light on key issues that are determined by elected officials. This is what is on the line…
Defunding Planned Parenthood
- They do fewer services than community health centers but receive more funding! How does that make sense? According to Planned Parenthood’s own annual report, cancer screenings, prenatal care, and contraceptive clients are on the decline, while funding has increased to over $600 million each year from federal taxpayers. (Source)
- More abortions are being done at Planned Parenthood, even though the national number of abortions is decreasing annually. They now commit almost 40% of all U.S. abortions. (Source)
- Federally Qualified Health Centers outnumber Planned Parenthoods 13:1 and are equipped to give the same care, and more, to the entire family, without unnecessary abortion. (Source)
Pro-Life Supreme Court and Federal Judges
- The president has the power to nominate Supreme Court justices who can reverse Roe v. Wade and other dangerous abortion cases. (Source)
- 200 pro-life federal judges, who hear all kinds of critical cases across the nation, have been appointed during the President Trump’s term. (Source)
The Democrat Party Platform
- Only 7% of Millennials have the same view as the Democrat Party platform on abortion: through all nine months, paid for by the taxpayers, for any reason, and without basic safety limitations. (Source)
Infanticide and Late-Term Abortion
- Babies can feel pain by 20 weeks’ gestation. Congress failed to ban late-term abortion multiple times in previous years. (Source)
- Infanticide happens during failed late-term abortions. This year, our Congressmen and women refused to hear a vote on whether or not doctors should be held accountable to protecting these children left to die. (Source)
More Social Media Graphics
Looking for more? Visit SFLA Headquarters, our free student resource website, to download 40+ categorized shareable images in the Resource Library. They even come with sample captions!